How AGLOCO Works
Click Here to Sign Up With AGLOCO and Get Paid to Surf!
AGLOCO: The Internet's First Economic Network
Currently, the most popular Internet businesses are built on the power of social networks. Take a look at companies like MySpace, Facebook, and YouTube who have become worth billions because other businesses realize that these social networks are generating huge advertising and marketing opportunities.
AGLOCO has asked a simple question: "The users created the community, where’s their share of the profit?"
From that very question, AGLOCO set out to create the Internet’s first Economic Network by using the strength of social networks to directly benefit the Members who build the community.
Becoming a member of AGLOCO is as simple as completing a simple sign-up page (name, age, location and email address.). Once you’re a Member, you will be asked to then download the Viewbar™ software.
The Ways AGLOCO Makes Money for Its Members
- Search: Each time you use the Viewbar™ to do an Internet search, AGLOCO earns money from the search engine providers. (Google pays as much as $0.10 on average for each search that is directed to its search engine.)
- Advertising: The AGLOCO's Viewbar™ displays ads that are specialized to you. Through clicking on an ad and/or making a purchase, AGLOCO receives a referral fee, which we then pass on to our Members. (Please note: Individual members do not receive any compensation for clicking on ads in the Viewbar™, and the Viewbar™ can detect if someone is clicking ads in a fraudulent manner.)
- Transaction commissions: Many major retailers pay commissions when you refer customers who make a purchase. AGLOCO collects that commission and passes it on to our members. (For example, Amazon pays an 8.5% commission to most websites who refer customers, and has cut deals for even larger percentages. The bigger the AGLOCO community, the better commission we can negotiate for our Members.)
- Software distribution: Numerous software companies pay websites to encourage the download of new software releases (for example, Adobe’s Flash and Acrobat Reader software), and trial versions of new programs. AGLOCO members not only get access to the latest and coolest software, they get paid for it.
- Service distribution: Many online service providers will look to the AGLOCO community as a source of new and active users for their services. (For example, eBay, Skype, and PayPal, among others, all pay fees to people who help them recruit new active users to their services)
- Product distribution: When Members agree to use a product, such as cell phones, high-tech gadgets, office supplies, new credit cards or financial services, AGLOCO can collect referral fees. Some companies even offer special rebate and cash-back programs.
AGLOCO Members make money in four ways.
- Members earn a monthly share of the AGLOCO revenue based on the use of the AGLOCO Viewbar™ that month.
- Members earn part of the company based on the use of the AGLOCO Viewbar™ that month (currently a maximum of five hours are rewarded).
- Members who use our referral system to help build the AGLOCO network will earn more.
- Members will also get a share of any commissions AGLOCO gets when a Member purchases a product or service from an AGLOCO Sponsor company.
Why Should I Join AGLOCO?
- Joining AGLOCO is absolutely free and registration takes less than a minute.
- By joining you can help to grow the AGLOCO community by building your referrals TODAY.
Be sure to be the first to invite your friends to join AGLOCO before someone else beats you to them.
By building the AGLOCO community you make AGLOCO more attractive to potential business partners and advertisers.
- Refer your friends and family by contacting them through email. (But remember we have a strict anti-spam policy.)
- Use your website, blog and your existing social networks, such as MySpace and Facebook, to contact your friends and encourage them to join a new community that will actually let them earn money.